Besford Court & St Joseph's Croome Court

Welcome to Besford & St Joseph's Croome Court School
It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: NEXT YEARS REUNION 2014
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:49 pm 
Site Admin

I know that last year at the 2013 reunion only two members of the besford group were able to come this was a bitter disappointment,

I was really looking forward to the group from Besford to realise that this is an opportunity for them to meet up with old friends that they may not have seen for many years and to celebrate their lives,

I know it is not exactly your idea of a location I know that you rather be at Besford court itself but unfortunately that is impossible I hope that in the year 2014 you will seize the opportunity to be able to meet up with your friends at Croome court,

if you think that you'll have to stick to a routine setup for the reunion I assure you there is no routine the only thing we plan is we meet inthe canteen in the car park between 1230 and 1 PM after that we go down to the main building if you wish to go walkabout with your friends and discuss other matters your more than free to do so you are not obligated in anyway this is your opportunity, and hope you will take time and advertise the date sometime this month

I really hope this year 2014 you can make it,
if you have any enquiries whatsoever or any doubts please contact "Admin" or the Group Admin on facebook as he has been to these reunions.